[if IE] [endif]

Public Works


Contact Information



           Wilder Public Works
114 Center Street
Wilder, KY 41071


Hours:  6:30am - 3:00pm, Monday - Friday



The City of Wilder Public Works Department is responsible for maintaining, replacing and repairing city streets, buildings, parks, storm drains, signs and posts, and city vehicles/equipment.  We also do snow and ice removal on city streets. 


The Public Works Department no longer repairs or maintains any sewer or water mains in the City.  If you have a problem or an emergency with either of the services, you need to call the following numbers.  Northern Kentucky Water District at 859-578-9898.  Sanitation District at 859-578-7460 (Emergency number after 4:00pm: 859-331-6674).



Citizens should not put leaves, motor oil or anything else down into the storm drains.  This causes the lines to clog up and flood streets and houses, and also pollutes the environment.

The Public Works Department is not responsible for picking up deceased animals on the state highways, which are - Licking Pike, Johns Hill Road, Moock Road, and Three Mile Road.  If you see any deceased animals on these roads, you need to call the state highway department at 859-635-9240 (Campbell County/Alexandria Branch of State Highway).



Private Development

The Public Works Department does not do any kind of maintenance in either of the Condominium complexes or either of the Apartment Complexes in the city.  These are private developments.

Special Projects 

  • Work on Three Mile Creek stability
  • Install Sewer & Utility for City Building
  • Landscaping & other decorating around the City.



Pet Owners

The City has a leash law and a pooper scooper law.  We have been getting a lot of complaints that residents are not picking up after their pets.  Please pick up after your pets and lets keep our community clean!



Snow Removal

Hilly areas are the first to be cleared, followed by the level areas.  Reminders:

  • Park cars in driveway during and/or at snow and ice storm advisory.  This allows streets to be completely cleared and also helps keep the plow from piling snow around parked cars
  • Snow Piles.  When you shovel snow at the end of your driveway, pile it to the right side of your driveway (looking down the drive).  This will allow the snowplow to push the snow away from your driveway entrance.
  • Cul-De-Sac.  Do not park in the cul-de-sac during inclement weather.  The trucks cannot make turns when cars are parked in the cul-de-sac.

The Public Works Department does not maintain or do snow removal on the following streets:

Signal Hill Community

 - Signal Hill Drive

 - North Watchtower

 - South Watchtower

 - Telescope View

 - Spyglass Court

 - Lighthouse Court

Apartment Complexes

 - Aspen Pines Drive

 - Vista Pointe Drive

Bentwood Hills Community

 - Creek Wood Drive

 - Timberridge Drive

 - Lakeview Drive

 - Willowbrook Drive

If you have any problems with the above listed streets, you need to call your HOA or Management Company.


The Public Works Department does not maintain or do snow removal on the following main thoroughfares:

  - Three Mile Road

  - Johns' Hill Road

  - Moock Road

  - Licking Pike

If you have any problems with these streets, you need to call the State Highway Department at 859-635-9240 or 859-341-2700.



Park Responsibilities

We ask that anyone who uses our parks to please clean up after yourself and dispose of your trash in waste cans around the parks.  We also ask that you do not park in the grass.  While you are at the parks and you observe any illegal or suspicious activity, please call the police.